:clap2:

"What's that swinging over his arm
Is it a manbag
Is it a manbag?"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If a man in his day-to-day life needs to carry around more than he can fit in his pockets, then he is an effeminate MINCER who deserves all the ridicule he gets.

The exception to this is when going to meet the chaps for a game of 5 a-side or something, in which case, a decent sized sports bag is of course more than acceptable. But if the bag is of handbag proportions, and comes with a shoulder strap, then the equation is simple:

Man + bag = FAGGOT

And YES Jack Bauer. I'm including YOU, you f***ed-up, on-the-edge, semi-psychotic HOMO.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
If a man in his day-to-day life needs to carry around more than he can fit in his pockets, then he is an effeminate MINCER who deserves all the ridicule he gets.

Say if the manbag was solely for the purpose of carrying one's coat....would that be unacceptable too?

;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
edna krabappel said:
Say if the manbag was solely for the purpose of carrying one's coat....would that be unacceptable too?

;)
Yes. Yes it would.
If its cold, wear a coat. If its not, then leave the house out WITHOUT one for christs sake. Thats what people used to do isn't it ? Its exactly because of this indecisive kind of dithering "shall I shan't I" attitude that we lost the War on Terror you know.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ah. I see what you're saying.

So- for example- what would you think of a man who took something like THIS to a place like...Leyton Orient, let's say? To carry his COAT in?

smanbagum3.jpg

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
edna krabappel said:

So- for example- what would you think of a man who took something like THIS to a place like...Leyton Orient, let's say? To carry his COAT in?

smanbagum3.jpg

I would think that that man was a deeply troubled and disturbed individual, who was inducing an unfortunate side-effect of attracting dubious bearded men with questionable intentions.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He'd hidden it in his coat pocket by the time we saw him at the station on the way home.

Not quickly enough to escape the personal attention of several songs while waiting for the train though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** me this was posted when you got home :eek:

Dont you people sleep!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
edna krabappel said:
:clap2:

"What's that swinging between his legs?
Is it a monster
Is it a monster?"

Edna!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:

smanbagum3.jpg

Bloke on the left seems particularly PERPLEXED by the concept of the man-bag.

Should have stuck to a tried, trusted and manly SUSSEX STATIONERS carrier bag.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:

The exception to this is when going to meet the chaps for a game of 5 a-side or something, in which case, a decent sized sports bag is of course more than acceptable. But if the bag is of handbag proportions, and comes with a shoulder strap, then the equation is simple:

Man + bag = FAGGOT

And YES Jack Bauer. I'm including YOU, you f***ed-up, on-the-edge, semi-psychotic HOMO.
It's very diffficult to argue with that assessment. Every single f***ing word of it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
I would think that that man was a deeply troubled and disturbed individual, who was inducing an unfortunate side-effect of attracting dubious bearded men with questionable intentions.

At first glance I thought that "dubious bearded man" was you!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
You will all be delighted to know that the above MANBAG is to be retired, having brought me nothing but TROUBLE every time I bring it out.

The final straw came when I INDIGNANTLY showed Mrs Hiney the DEFAMATORY remarks by some posters, and she agreed that I AM, in fact, an EFFEMINATE MINCER who should 'carry your stuff in your pocket you POOF!'

:(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If it pleases the House, I would very much like to be seen to be associated with the comments of the aforementioned Mrs Hiney.

You 24-carat BENNY, Hiney.

You even had to have the indignity of having your son listen to the grief you knew would be foisted upon you. What kind of father does that to his poor child? You absolute monster.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Large One said:
If it pleases the House, I would very much like to be seen to be associated with the comments of the aforementioned Mrs Hiney.

:)

You 24-carat f***ing BENNY, Hiney.

You even had to have the indignity of having your son listen to the grief you knew would be foisted upon you. What kind of father does that to his poor child? You monster.

Yeah - and whatever happened to family loyalty?

He was JOINING IN with a lot of the abuse and wasn't slow in joining in the slaughter at home either.

Bastard!

Got your tickets for The Who at The Rose Bowl btw?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here