Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd half year profit down 50% and Glazer close to takeover

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Man Utd's half year profits are down by 50% although putting it into context, their pre tax profit is still over £12m for the half year while Fulham have today announced a YEARLY profit of just 500k.

The Express has carried a story today saying that Glazer is close to securing the take over as well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh Boo f***ing Hoo Re: United PROFITS falling

I'm f***ing SICK of hearing about Man United's pre tax profits for 6 months falling to 'just' £12.6 million. It's all over the f***ing news. It makes me so f***ing ANGRY that there's clubs like us who would KILL to have anywhere near the amounts of money those TWATS in the Permiership make at the moment.

And you know why their profits fell? Because they've bought England's biggest star as well as Alan Smith and Gabriel Heinz. Jesus, what a sorry state of affairs that is.

f*** SAKE.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Man Utd's half year profits are down by 50% although putting it into context, their pre tax profit is still over £12m for the half year while Fulham have today announced a YEARLY profit of just 500k.

The Express has carried a story today saying that Glazer is close to securing the take over as well.

The sports journalist who writes for the Express was interviewed on Talksport last month. He seems to be a lone voice in support of the Glazer takeover, almost to the extent he seems to have an an agenda.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You just have to smile and remember it's a different world for them. The only time i care about Man U is when they get dicked, which i love more each season. The rest of the time, they're insignificantly huge. So big that i cannot make out who they are.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They also announced today that if Utd DONT win the Premiership which lookes likely, Ferguson will be under pressure next season to avoid the sack.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
the highlight of my day is taking the piss out of the guy who sits next to me..... how can you be born in Brighton and support Man U?? beyond me....

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think the funniest thing is that David Gill said that Sir Alex Ferguson is not unsackable. Let's just see if Mr Fatty American no cash does get his hands on that club, and watch it do a Leeds United.....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Meades Ball ... Man Utd are 'Insignificantly Huge' brilliant.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I am feed up with hearing about Manure Scumchester United problems. Oh dear they have lost a bit of money, I don't really give a shit. If they think they have problems they should take a look at us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I DO HOPE GLAZER GETS HIS HANDS ON THE CLUB AND ASSET STRIPS IT!!!!!!!!!!1:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here