Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the Match v Crewe

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nicholas and Knight a close second.

I think we only had four players who could claim to have played ok.

Kuipers was good, Currie tried his best and was lacking support. Knight ran his socks off and once again started taking people on and made some lovely passes. Nicholas held our midfield together.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nicolas.:drink:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Nicolas

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Nicholas.

Any thoughts I had about Knight were completely blown out of the water when he messed up that one on one with the keeper and then fell over.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nicolas for me.

Especially in the first half!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
nicolas, currie, knight and FDM all had good games. Has to be Nicolas for me though. That despite 90 minutes of abuse from the grandad next to me about how he 'always passes backwards' and 'is too negative'. What the bloody hell does he expect him to do when he's got no options? Shoot from the half way line? I think not. Anyway i thought he had an awesome game, some of the passing from him and Currie in the first half was outstanding:clap:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Darren Currie. Some of his touches/control were sublime. It's a pleasure to see him playing for the Albion. And he deserved a goal. I hope those of you who slagged him off after Reading are now eating humble pie.

Then Kuipers and Nicholas.Both had good games. Nicholas is a terrific player.

Little Leon played ok but made a right hash of his best chance.

Currie, but Nicolas was first-half MOTM.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Nicolas was by far the best player, Leon wasn't too bad, Kuipers kept the score below ten so also deserves a mention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here