NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
No

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Maybe, but he won't. Knight can't even get picked up front.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle Buck said:
Sits back and waits for the normal whackey replies of ringtone, fixtures etc etc etc....

Thats what I thought at first but I don't think the 5 goals was the point of the thread. It was an attempt to start a discussion about the merits of putting him in the team at this time.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Rangdo said:
Thats what I thought at first but I don't think the 5 goals was the point of the thread. It was an attempt to start a discussion about the merits of putting him in the team at this time.

Thank you! :wave:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Rangdo said:

Well if we are going to do sensible football talk, rather than witch hunt or clique shite, then I do think one of him or Robinson should be on the bench. But I also think that Hammond should be in the side, so what do I know.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I've never seen him play so I couldn't say. I'd like to see Knight and Claridge up front and, like Uncle Buck says, one of Molango or Robinson on the bench.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Well if we are going to do sensible football talk, rather than witch hunt or clique shite, then I do think one of him or Robinson should be on the bench. But I also think that Hammond should be in the side, so what do I know.

Robinson only managed to get three, so surely Malango has the better case for selection?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Knight and Claridge must have a chance to start together, but Molango should be on the bench!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Knight and Claridge should start, and Robinson or Molango should be on the bench.

It is vitally important we win tomorrow, and if we start 4-5-1 at home again like we did against Burnley, I will be very unimpressed.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
3gulls said:
Robinson only managed to get three, so surely Malango has the better case for selection?

Just the three eh? :lolol:
How many of Molango's did he set up though?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Rangdo - aren't you missing Forest 0 - Albion 1 from your signature? Surely former European Champs fall into your "mighty have fallen" category ?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Rangdo said:
Just the three eh? :lolol:
How many of Molango's did he set up though?

It didn't say.:blush:

But, i do think that we need a scorer, not someone to set them up for a deadly finisher that does not exist. ???

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
pasty said:
Rangdo - aren't you missing Forest 0 - Albion 1 from your signature? Surely former European Champs fall into your "mighty have fallen" category ?

I guess so. I was thinking more of recent mighty teams though. Forest haven't been up there for a while.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
3gulls said:
It didn't say.:blush:

But, i do think that we need a scorer, not someone to set them up for a deadly finisher that does not exist. ???

I think Leon would be a deadly finisher if he had the support he needs i.e. Claridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here