Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make way Seagulls Party for the big boys

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After the Seagulls Party's DISMAL failure to secure any votes in the council election , it is now time for my BIG clunking fist to enter local politics and I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that I have been NOMINATED by the Brighton Republican Army to stand for Mayor of Brighton and Hove.
I have been working day and NIGHT on my vote WINNING manifesto and here is the first peek at it.
Firstly I will etnically CLEANSE Brighton & Hove of anyone not born in this fair city and you either have the choice of MOVING out or paying TRIPLE council tax which will go to PAYING for the new Ernest Stadium where Brighton and Hove Albion will be playing.
I have identified a PRIME city site for the Ernest Stadium and it is MOST surprising that the potless pillock Dick Tight never saw its POTENTIAL.
I will knock down the Royal Pavilion, The Dome, Corn Exchange and that is where the Ernest Stadium will stand ERECT and proud and lets face it the Pavilion has been there for so many years if you haven't visited it now then tough f***ing luck.
I will reinstate immigration patrols at Brighton station and the pylons to keep out all stag/hen parties and anyone coming to my city to BESMIRCH its name and I will also REFUSE permission to enter to anyone called Tarquin or Quentin and the like who sit in pubs with goatee beards reading the Independant and who have never done a days work in their life.
I will make a PROMISE that queuing TIMES in Wetherspoons will be 2 minutes or less or your ale will be free and I will close down any pubs or clubs that CATER for the degenerates that have made Brighton their home but not for much longer.
It is time to think of the FUTURE and make Brighton the home for Brightonians and STOP all these IDIOTS from London coming down here to sit in Starbucks and talk SHITE.

Vote for the NEW mayor of Brighton

Vote for the Brighton Republican Army

Vote for Ernest

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

D

Deleted User X18H

This is the most fantastic Post I have ever read.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hmm, I quite like our Pavilion, but otherwise that's a manifesto I LIKEY LOTSLY

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ernest said:
Firstly I will etnically CLEANSE Brighton & Hove of anyone not born in this fair city

This town, is coming like a ghost town
All the clubs have been closed down
This place, is coming like a ghost town
Bands won't play no more
too much fighting on the dance floor

Do you remember the good old days
Before the ghost town?
We danced and sang,
And the music played inna de boomtown

Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf
This place, is coming like a ghost town
No job to be found in this country
Can't go on no more
The people getting angry

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
cat_killer.gif

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I wasn't born here, but my mother and father were as was my brother. Do I get any special council tax rebate as it wasn't my fault my stupid father got a job up north? If not I'll just move to Adur.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sir Ernest you talk sense, :bowdown:

but however your talk of banning hen parties fom Brighton will severly restrict some weekend talent at the bars and clubs, please ensure they will be a stream of high quality women available:thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm a bit concerned about your 'big clunking fist', entering politicians.:eek:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
wehatepalace said:
Does this mean the end of ARS :( I cannot join BRA

If you try hard you will get ARS into BRA.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Yep Ernest for mayor.

I take it that you dont mind ex Brightonians coming to visit B&H, or coming back to live. No charge is there?

I was born and Bred in Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here