Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
:facepalm:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
If I had a pound for every "sorry for another villa post" I'd have..erm...about £37?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Why the f*** would we need a band at a football match?

If we can't make a good atmosphere at Villa Park then there is something very wrong :nono: :shootself

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Drums? Sounds like a fine idea-but then I'll be listening to the game whilst in Thailand.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Brighton have never done drums, in the last few years. Do you go to any other away games? Not that it is my business, but if you had, it just don't happen no more.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Maybe we should get a band togehter.

rubber-band-01.jpg

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Brighton have never done drums, in the last few years. Do you go to any other away games? Not that it is my business, but if you had, it just don't happen no more.

I don't go as often as one would like maybe 5or6 but its money and work

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I still remember the Sheffield Wednesday band at White Hart Lane from their 3-0 win in 1997 (D-I Can-I-O hat-trick), as a 5 year old I was AMAZED. They're top class, but if loads of teams started getting one, it'd get boring. The SWFC band get free tickets (And Travel, I think) to all England Home & Away games!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Cheltenham have got a drummer but I'm not sure he has any drumsticks anymore. :guns:

He tried to hit me with it the young blighter :angel:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im going to look at taking a HARP - that should get a real atmosphere going

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Whenever anyone mentions a Band playing at football, it always reminds me of the last game of the season at Shrewsbury, we had already one the league and their band played "we are the champions" for us and couldnt understand why we werent joining in. I think most of us thought they were taking the piss as they were giving us a right hiding on the pitch :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here