• Go to the Cricks in Southwick with Crabtree and Easy 10, close to home

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Which should I do?

On one hand you have the cheapness factor, on the other hand you have the not far to go to get home factor.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Weigh it up.

Prodigal

Pros

Cheap drinks
Cheap girls (not Helen of course)
You get to spend time with Fatboy (this was sooo nearly a con)

Cons

It's shithole
The bar staff are wank
You won't be able to see the tv
You'll end up in the standard AGAIN

Cricks

Pros

Close to home
You'll be able to see the screen
The beer won't be shit

Cons

Not really sure, ASouthwick dones't appeal to a City Slicker like me.

Personally i'd stay close to home.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Grrrr.

I've been told by Brunning that attendance at Prodigal and Honey Club is compulsory.

I really don't feel like it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
COME JOIN US COME JOIN US COME JOIN US OVER ERE'
You know it makes sense Artois. It'll be quite late to get back as well remember, what with the 9.15 kickoff...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I know what will happen. I'll be forced to drink silly drinks, I'll go to the Honey Club I'll get hammered I'll wander around Brighton all night with a pizza and then I'll miss my Thursday lecture and sleep through my seminar. Grrrr.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
JOIN US MARTIN :clap2:

only because all my other friends have let me down by not attending said even and I dont want to be the looser hanging round Easy10 with his workmates going "who's that lurking near us? one of your NSC geeky friends!" :nono:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As a neutral who has no idea what either place is like, I voted for the first option. You can't argue with cheap drinks, unless you don't like what's on offer. As for the other place being close to home, that means that you can save it for another day. You can go there any other time.

Of course, if the first place is an unpleasant shithole that isn't worth the effort to go to, then my above comment is null and void.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Artois, Crabbers and Easy 10 - I will be coming back to Wor'ting via a cab - we could all share one, there for virtually eliminating the taxi fair for all partys.

Think of all the women out.....

Fatboy - your on half term, no lectures

x

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Where is the tele in the Prodicol ?, I don't ever remeber seeing on in there ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
How old do you think I am? 13?

Unfortunately I no longer get half term.

However this is made up for by 5 weeks off at Easter, 3 weeks off at Christmas and about 6 months off in the summer!!! :)

redland said:
Where is the tele in the Prodicol ?, I don't ever remeber seeing on in there ?

They have tellys all over the place, and mirrors so you can watch the game in reverse.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trotster said:
Artois, Crabbers and Easy 10 - I will be coming back to Wor'ting via a cab - we could all share one, there for virtually eliminating the taxi fair for all partys.

you make a valid point Trotty but alas I hear the screen/tv's are shit in the Prodigal and even though its just another substitute affair friendly I do actually wanna watch it, and down the cricks I am guranteed a decent view wherever I stand.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trotster said:

Fatboy - your on half term, no lectures

x
Very kind Troster - and I AM looking forward to seeing your new hair - but for me, the dye has been cast, and I am committed to the Cricketers for this one.

(did you see what I did there ? Eh ? Eh ?)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
JOIN US MARTIN :clap2:

only because all my other friends have let me down by not attending said even and I dont want to be the looser hanging round Easy10 with his workmates going "who's that lurking near us? one of your NSC geeky friends!" :nono:
Don't worry Crabbers - there are some NSC "lurkers" who will be there as well, and I have it on good authority that they hold you somewhat in awe.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
They have tellys all over the place, and mirrors so you can watch the game in reverse. [/B][/QUOTE]

I just spat my 'boost' all over my screen when i read that - its now covered in a brown sticky substance - grrrr

you'll always be a child to me fatters

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Trotster said:

And guess who's working tonight if you need a cheap one.

Taxi, that is.

Edited, I know I put tonight, I meant tomorrow night. But I am working late tomorrow too.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Don't worry Crabbers - there are some NSC "lurkers" who will be there as well, and I have it on good authority that they hold you somewhat in awe.

ooohhh should I turn up in full Star Trek clobber then? :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Trotster said:
They have tellys all over the place, and mirrors so you can watch the game in reverse.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Why is that so funny to you all?

Have you never seen on telly when the team starts shooting the other way and there is an R in the corner?

Well we don't need TV tricks to do that-we do it with mirrors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here