Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

make easyJet donate 25p per click to Leukaemia charity

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
make easyJet donate 25p per click to Leukaemia charity.CAMPAIGN NOW OVER

click to help the anthony nolan trust
had a confirmation from the trust saying that the campaign has now ended.easy jet have given over 50.000 pounds

well done easy jet

First of all, many thanks for visiting our website and for your interest in
supporting our work. The overall 'click and give' campaign through which
easyJet encouraged their customers supported us has now finished. We're
delighted that the campaign raised £50,000.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
done;)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
done

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Done

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Charity
easyJet introduced a new charity policy in 2004, and we now support a "charity of the year". The airline provides funds and access to staff and passengers to raise funds, and promote the charity through brand awareness.

Following a Europe-wide staff vote, easyJet is proud to announce that our ‘Charity of the Year’ for 2006 will be The Anthony Nolan Trust.

This incredible charity takes back lives from leukaemia by providing bone marrow donors to adults and children in need of transplants. Each year, Anthony Nolan saves the lives of over 500 men, women and children who might have otherwise died.

Why is Anthony Nolan’s work vital?
Leukaemia is a form of cancer that affects hundreds and thousands of families throughout Europe and kills more children in the UK than any other disease. Bone marrow transplants give patients a chance to survive leukaemia.

In order to have a transplant, patients need to find a ‘suitable’ donor. Naturally many turn to their loved ones, however, as many as 7 out of 10 patients are unable to find ‘suitable’ donor within their family. Anthony Nolan finds leukaemia patients ‘suitable’ volunteers who are willing to donate bone marrow to save someone they have never met! To date, Anthony Nolan has saved over 4,000 lives.

There are however 7,000 people in the world currently seeking a bone marrow donor. Anthony Nolan urgently needs to recruit more volunteer donors in order to save as many of these people as possible.

“We are delighted to be working with such an inspirational charity. The money that easyJet employees and customers raise for Anthony Nolan will help save lives throughout Europe” Andrew Harrison, easyJet Chief Executive.

easyJet's charity The Anthony Nolan Trust Urgently needs more volunteers to become bone marrow donors. Click on the logo for more information on how you can financially support The Anthony Nolan Trust and/or join their bone marrow register.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
thanks for that caveman and you have my best wishes for your relative.
this offer from easy jet runs all this year and i am hoping a moderator will make this thread a stickey.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Done.

I did a tandem skydive for them last summer. Shit me up I can tell you, but I loved it and raised about 800 quid for Anthony Nolan, so it was all good!!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here