Maidenhead V Stafford Rangers

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Come on Maidenhead!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
stafford - had a soft spot for them since guiding them to the football league on champ man 99

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seagullible said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
You obviously don't know what the fans here are like

I am going on the principle that the distance involved is such that there is more likely to be more supporters come from NMaidenhead which is only just up the road about 1 hour or so away. This would also be their Cup Final so tickets will sell. Stafford Rangers have not got a fantastic support so they will have more difficulty selling tickets. It is a less glamorous tie to them.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Weymouth v Bury looks good this time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
TGC is at the game.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Any chance of the Stafford match being televised considering its little v large and our last FA Cup result?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Seagullible said:
I heard that if we play Maidenhead it WQILL be televised but may not if Stafford. In response to Maidenhead bringing more fans :lolol: Would bew a HUGE game for them but they don't have that many fans. I live here remember

Hang on, the club have said that it's definitely 3pm on the Saturday, and have sold tickets on that basis. Surely it can't be changed now?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Jim in the West said:
Hang on, the club have said that it's definitely 3pm on the Saturday, and have sold tickets on that basis. Surely it can't be changed now?

The power (and money) of TV suggests it can and will if Maidenhead get through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here