Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madness Tickets

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
well done B.M.F.

Secured 5 lovely tickets for the gig on the 19th dec.

GET IN!

:drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The last couple of times I have seen them they have done all the old skool stuff like house of fun, night boat to Cairo etc. They are superb 'live' and last time I saw them they did not even bother having a support band. They just put up big screens playing hits from bands like the Clash ond the Jam which was awesome.

Glad your happy about the tickets Mog. Going to be a cracking night of stomping:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Excellent stuff

Hey you
Don't watch that watch this
this is the heavy heavy monster sound
the nuttiest sound around
so if you've come in the off the street
and you're beginningto feel the heat
well listen buster
you better start to move your feet
to the rockinest rock steady beat
of madness
ONE STEP BEYOND!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Yep I'm going to ...should be a good night....anyone else see them at the Salis beney Hall? about 79/80 believe we played Southampton that day 0-0 at the Soldstone

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
BUTTERBALL said:
I saw their 'comeback' gig in Finsbury Park London, which was supposed to be the last also.

That was in 1992.

Saturday 8th August 1992!

30,000 fans packed into Finsbury Park, Morrissey supported & stormed off stage after 20 minutes or so because there was more cheering from the attempts to build the biggest human pyramid than for his music!

The music and caused reports of earth tremors in three tower blocks, leading to them being evacuated!

Great stuff!

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Lankyseagull said:
Saturday 8th August 1992!

30,000 fans packed into Finsbury Park, Morrissey supported & stormed off stage after 20 minutes or so because there was more cheering from the attempts to build the biggest human pyramid than for his music!

The music and caused reports of earth tremors in three tower blocks, leading to them being evacuated!

Great stuff!

I wanted tickets for that gig but my girlfriend at the time wouldnt let me go, something to do with the fact we were getting married that day, i did try telling her i would be back before the reception finished but she still wouldnt let me

In hindsight i should have gone because their comeback concerts have lasted longer than my marriage did

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going cant f***ing wait. My mate Bill said he went a few years ago and people were actually JUMPING from the balconies in the Brighton Centre down to the standing areas!!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Thought this was another moan about Withdean prices.

Always going on about THAT in Our House......dum dee dum dee dum dee dum.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Im going cant f***ing wait. My mate Bill said he went a few years ago and people were actually JUMPING from the balconies in the Brighton Centre down to the standing areas!!!!

If you hang drop it's not that high.

I might go, saw them over the summer in Spain and they were brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here