Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Made me smile..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
sept_brigt_danny_marney_pres.jpg

Proud Danny said: "I am absolutely delighted to have won this award, and would like to thank all the fans who have voted for me. I can't really believe it to be honest with you. I'm really shocked, really proud and just really chuffed."

:D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Danny Seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was giving out Haribos at the end of the night in the Event with Womble in a last attempt to get him a birthday leg over :lolol:

My normal technique of stealing girls drinks and asking them to give the birthday boy a kiss and then getting one myself was quite effective last night!!:drink: :thumbsup:

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Danny Seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was giving out Haribos at the end of the night in the Event with Womble in a last attempt to get him a birthday leg over :lolol:

heehee taht was funny!

think i took a close up picture of my pack of haribo for some reason too ???

and i do remember taking a pic of safeway in the tiolets of the nelson!! lol. could that sound more dodgy?!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
wish we could have voted for manager, have howard wilkinson manager of the year for the premiership:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM you have a point!:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :shootself :p

I seem to remember that it was Danny in bed with Berkshire. I slept on the floor.. Danny said in the morning that he couldnt sleep and he got a hard on during the night....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hahaha lol..sunday night...pissed as a fart and suddenly remebering everything from last night....MARVELOUS :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here