Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad Rumour doing the rounds

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
That Karl Henry has been let got from Wolves for breaking a team mates LEGS, apparently 2 footed and a couple of players were actually sick during the incident.

:sick:

:shrug:

Could be bollocks though.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are you saying, he could have broken a team mates bollocks??!!

Jees, no wonder people were being sick.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
sign him up

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
To be fair on the bloke, nobody attached any blame to him for the Zamora challenge – not even Bobby. It was just one of those things.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If it was any other player, I'd be more sceptical. But as it is, I find the idea of Karl Henry breaking a teammates leg in training perfectly believeable

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'll ask my sources... I do know that all Wolves players are expected to wear shin pads during training as McCarthy likes the sessions to be full contact.

Incidentally, I used to work at the same place as Karl Henry's mum. Only spoke to her a couple of times, but she seems very nice and is proud to bursting that her son captain's a Premier League team.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:

Where do these rumours come from? The thing is, it's not completely beyond the realms of possibility.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Would be a good signing at Championship level though (in my opinion, I got FLAMED last time I said something similar). I think his reckless fouls at the start of the season were more to do with his lack of pace for Premier league football than anything malicious. He was a solid player for Wolves in the Championship, which, if I'm honest, I think is about his level.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Another rumour orginating from twitter no doubt.
Club Captain breaks the Club record signings leg...c'mon, it must be a slow news days in Birmingham!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
My best Wolves source says this is, quote, "complete bollocks."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here