Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad John Catt

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
What has happened to the nimby who moved to Withdean after the Albion and then tried to close the stadium?

What's the next trick from this unpleasant buffoon going to be ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I reckon he's going to SHIT in his own front garden and try to blame one of us. Which house is his again?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, he's a professional protestor.

He doesn't have much else going on in his life, so he latches on to whatever crusade is going on at the time (and there's always plenty in this city) to give him something to live for.

EDO-MBM, anti-war, anti globalisation, save the hospitals, the Albion, you name it, he rents himself out for it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
edna krabappel said:
To be fair, he's a professional protestor.

He doesn't have much else going on in his life, so he latches on to whatever crusade is going on at the time (and there's always plenty in this city) to give him something to live for.

EDO-MBM, anti-war, anti globalisation, save the hospitals, the Albion, you name it, he rents himself out for it.
Why doesn't he protest against LDC then?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Do you suppose he painted 'CRUISE OUT' on the bridge?

:lolol:

Send Cruise Back I think it is, but yeah, probably in his younger, more agile days.

The Shoreham live export protests a few years back, I expect he was there too. Shamrock Farm etc etc

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Man of Harveys said:
I reckon he's going to SHIT in his own front garden and try to blame one of us. Which house is his again?

The one next door to my parents. Please get the right one!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
hans kraay fan club said:
The one next door to my parents. Please get the right one!
OK. I only hope the Yakult doesn't kick in too soon, sincere apologies to your folks if it does but it's strong stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Barrel of Fun said:
The chap that stands at the end of the road, listening to something cleansing like Beethoven, really needs a hobby!

That's 'Colin'. Be sure to wave and say hi when you pass him. He's alright Colin, and he has a hobby. He stands out in the street for three hours 23 times a year, glaring at people. Its not a great hobby, I grant you, but each to their own I suppose.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
hans kraay fan club said:
That's 'Colin'. Be sure to wave and say hi when you pass him. He's alright Colin, and he has a hobby. He stands out in the street for three hours 23 times a year, glaring at people. Its not a great hobby, I grant you, but each to their own I suppose.

MoH? :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Barrel of Fun said:
The chap that stands at the end of the road, listening to something cleansing like Beethoven, really needs a hobby!

Which road is that one BOF? Cant say I have seen him...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dead hopefully.

that is a terrible thing to say

:catfight: :catfight:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
not everyone

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I may not agree with his stand on Withdean, but he is one of life's battlers against the big conglomerates, which must be applauded

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Which road is that one? Cant say I have seen him...

Its the first on the left, 50 yards up Tongdean Lane.

He stands there making sure football hooligan types don't park in HIS road. He is clearly a bit odd. Thing is, the road is reasonably wide and could easily accomodate 50 or so cars, if all the residents agreed on it. 50 x £4, 25 times a year = £5000 for charidee.

Why not try something POSITIVE Colin?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I hope the miserable old tosspiece fucks off and dies as soon as possible. Just my HO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here