Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad dogs sky 1

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Well I'm pretty sure that there was no Serbian Mafia, it was bullshit from the bent island cops who had been using the bloke who owned the villa and Jesus as the face for their drug trafficking till he told them to f*** off. Glenister basically told the others to f*** off and took the fall (was about to get shot by another bent copper) to enable the others to get away. Could easily be well off mind you

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Started as a crime mystery,ended as Lord of the Flies.

If you happen to book that villa though Villaparade make sure they've cleaned the pool.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well I'm pretty sure that there was no Serbian Mafia, it was bullshit from the bent island cops who had been using the bloke who owned the villa and Jesus as the face for their drug trafficking till he told them to f*** off. Glenister basically told the others to f*** off and took the fall (was about to get shot by another bent copper) to enable the others to get away. Could easily be well off mind you

Would say that's about right. The only think I couldnt work out is if the other 3 got away.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They would have had to go back for their passports!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Been watching them all and a little dissapointed after last nights ending.

Would have been miles better if a killer shark had popped up and eaten that woman in the pool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here