Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mac for Mackail

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We all know that. One of them bids is for RM and waiting for Leeds to except. I know there's the difference between the two but do palace.

Yeah, sorry, wasn't questioning you, just highlighting the wordplay of the palace guy who said it.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
CPFC2010 were on bbc London this morning saying they're making 3 signings this week. 3 bids have gone in.

I wouldn't be expecting 3 signings this week. IIRC, Steve Browett said 3 bids have been made, but I didn't think he said they'll be making 3 signings.

Either way, it's good news :)
I would expect two of them to be Jose Baxter and McCormack, but can't think who the third one is. Must be Ronaldinho.

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
I wouldn't be expecting 3 signings this week. IIRC, Steve Browett said 3 bids have been made, but I didn't think he said they'll be making 3 signings.

Either way, it's good news :)
I would expect two of them to be Jose Baxter and McCormack, but can't think who the third one is. Must be Ronaldinho.

Looks like you are some way back in the queue for McCormack if todays Yorkshire post is right..

Terriers lead chase as Leeds striker is set for exit - Huddersfield Town - Yorkshire Post

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
why do you lot spend so much time worring about palace? what palace do should not bother you lot

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
why do you lot spend so much time worring about palace? what palace do should not bother you lot

A little ironic considering it was a palace fan who came to a brighton board to start this thread to tell us we were reportedly interested in swapping mackail smith with mccormack.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A little ironic considering it was a palace fan who came to a brighton board to start this thread to tell us we were reportedly interested in swapping mackail smith with mccormack.

A palace fan ????

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Red and blue.

There's a strong clue there....

The theory on BBS is that he's a Brighton fan pretending, since he occasionally has the temerity to speak out against the party line. CPFC2010=The People's Democratic Republic of Shutthefuckupandbelieveeverywordwetellyou-land.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sounds like Leeds would prefer a swap deal with CMS over a straight sale to Hudds or Palace. I don't think it will happen though, unless Gus knows he can sign another quality striker on top.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You're kidding right? He's definitely a Palace fan, and Palace can't afford to be disclaiming the few they have.

Oh no, I know he's Palace. But because he isn't spouting the same nonsense they get drip-fed without questioning it whatsoever, they've decided the only plausible explanation is he's one of us on a wind-up. Because no true Palace ever doubts His Lordship Mr Freedman or the multi-bajillionaires that run their festering, grotty little establishment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here