Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mac for Mackail

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Ax5_ytxCQAAqzYH.jpg

:facepalm:

Caveman2012

Jun 18, 2012
I Just hope this is a rumour. I think Craig needs just a little more time and it would be silly to make a financial loss on him so soon.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A straight swap? What has Warnock been smoking?!

Otherwise, as much as I'd be very sad to see CMS go, McCormack and £500+k does sound quite attractive.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
McCormack and 500k sounds about right, would take that like a shot.

This is all crap paper talk anyway.

I think McCormack + minimum 1.5 million = CMS would be about right. Would give Gus a lot more to spend on wages for another striker.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure on this one would still like to give CMS another season where he had good support, but the comedy value on how much it would piss the nigels off does appeal :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No way should we accept a straight swap... £1M cash adjustment at least...

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
What are people on they are both similar players, Cms doesn't fit into gus style so why would mac.Sell him by all means but dnt bring someone in who plays the same and have the same ability.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think you wanted the :ffsparr: smilie as you're pinning all your hopes on signing McCormack Rend N Blue...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
IF we are saying that CMS's failure to hit the net is an issue relating to the playing style of the team, is McCormack a better fit? (admittedly haven't seen that much of him).

Personally would like CMS to stay......

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
IF we are saying that CMS's failure to hit the net is an issue relating to the playing style of the team, is McCormack a better fit? (admittedly haven't seen that much of him).

Personally would like CMS to stay......

That's assuming they have EXACTLY the same attributes which can't be true . I haven't seen him much either but he scored more goals then CMS last season and he's younger so has more resale value. My only concern is that he's a mercenary.

I reckon we've tried to offer Hoskins but they want CMS.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There more chance were after McCormack and Leeds are trying there luck with us too see if CMS is available.

Id like them both here. Proper competition up front then :)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
There more chance were after McCormack and Leeds are trying there luck with us too see if CMS is available.

Id like them both here. Proper competition up front then :)

I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I genuinely believe Barnes and Hoskins have what it takes to compete for the CMS role. I think we need someone completely different to all three. Who that is? No idea...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I genuinely believe Barnes and Hoskins have what it takes to compete for the CMS role. I think we need someone completely different to all three. Who that is? No idea...

100% agree... and Gus has repeatredly said he wants a striker with presence... that ain't gonna be a player who is similar to what we have already...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A straight swap would be fair, why don't you lot just admit you paid well over the odds for CMS

Just like you paid over the odds for Murray (7 in 44).

Hang on, you got him for free, didn't you?
You still paid over the odds for him though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here