Luton's first goal

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
chuckle_325x395.jpg

(L to R: Kuipers, Virgo)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Virgos mess all day long you could see him hesitate and not get out of the way.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"To you!"

"To me!"

"To you!"

"To me!"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgs should have hammered it over the stand for a throw-in , even if it meant being poleaxed by FDM charging into him. FDM was 33% negligent for rushing out as their player may have had an opportunity to get a cross in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgs should have hammered it over the stand for a throw-in , even if it meant being poleaxed by FDM charging into him. FDM was 33% negligent for rushing out as their player may have had an opportunity to get a cross in.

what's really funny is that three BHA players all converge on one Luton player. Guess how many are left sprawling on the ground as the Luton player skips away from them, stays on his feet and puts the ball in the net?:eek:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry but FDM for me as the keeper takes charge no matter what.

On a more positive note means Sullivan should walk straight back into the team for Millwall.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Virgo, Kuipers and Adams. Virgo and Kuipers for the indecision, Adams for making too many changes in his back four/five:

GK - Kuipers in for Sullivan
RB - Whing in for Virgo
CB - Elphick dropped, Virgo and El Abd in. Virgo has been plying right back, El Abd has not played at the back for ages
LB - Livermore - not been playing at all, suddenly thrown in out of position

They might as well be strangers. They played like it all first half.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Looks like six of one and half a dozen of the other to me. The crucial thing is the communication that went on between the two which we can't tell As the goalie I suppose Kuipers should be in charge and Virgo should have left it, but then again Virgo seemed to have read the danger of the situation better than Kuipers, it seemed that way at the match as well (ie Kuipers didn't seem to realise that the Luton player would be so close to getting the ball first if he rushed out to it).

Also - is there any chance you could put some more clips up? Especially our goal and anything of the Brighton fans.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised it was Luton fan who put that up! Anyone who does have the means to put our goal up though would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The original challenge and defensive header was poor. It should have been cleared at that stage. Kuipers then panicked, and should never have come recklessly charging so far like that. He put Virgo under unneccesary pressure and caused him to fluff the attempted clearance, leaving no cover and an open goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here