Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua - Newcastle/Chelsea

Barberkhan

Apr 27, 2009
Cuckfield
Good to see KLL back playing but now concerned that he has featured in the first team! Does that mean that a return to Brighton is now unlikely? What does the concensus think??

D

Deleted member 18477

no not at all! he looked a tad out of his depth yesterday. he however, will improve like any young player. In my opinion unless hes going to play every game for newcastle for his development - although slightly bias - he needs to go out on loan for the season to get the match experience! and i'd be more than happy to take him at the AMEX!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he did not add to much to any transfer fee we might be persuaded to part with the lad would be a great permanent addition to the Albion squad and the game yesterday proves he would be able to cut it in the premier with some experience there or in the championship hopefully with us

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Came on again as a sub today v West Brom when they were 3-1 up and they ended up drawing 3-3.

In all the other excitement I have no idea how he did but hopefully he didn't play too well :)

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Came on again as a sub today v West Brom when they were 3-1 up and they ended up drawing 3-3.

In all the other excitement I have no idea how he did but hopefully he didn't play too well :)

From a toon messageboard.......

Yeah, bringing on Smith was nothing less than a kick in the balls. He hadn't played in months, he was f***ing shit to start with, and we took off one of our best-performing players to put him on. LuaLua was shit too compared to Ferguson. All around, the subs were brainless and we remain unable to preserve leads (Mackems away, Spurs home, this game), which cost us a place in the top.....
:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

Yeah, bringing on Smith was nothing less than a kick in the balls. He hadn't played in months, he was f***ing shit to start with, and we took off one of our best-performing players to put him on. LuaLua was shit too compared to Ferguson. All around, the subs were brainless and we remain unable to preserve leads (Mackems away, Spurs home, this game), which cost us a place in the top.....

poor lua lua. LOVE IT though haha.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Thats what i like to hear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here