Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua is going to be here for many years

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Which also, hopefully, implies that Gus will be too!

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
I watched the great season preview video posted on here earlier and realised, for the first time, that LuaLua kissed the badge. Now I know this doesn't mean much nowadays but it does show that even after such a short period he does love the club and the place. Exciting times!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hopefully both will stay here for a long time :thumbsup: They obviously get on, as do the vast majority of the team, and that is as important as the quality of individual player

The comment I liked from Gus was when he was talking about players considering coming to the club. Cant remember the exact words but he said if you are a Brighton type player then welcome, if not, see you later.

In other words he only wants people who will fit into our style of play. Not people that we have to adjust to fit in, no matter who they are.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The comment I liked from Gus was when he was talking about players considering coming to the club. Cant remember the exact words but he said if you are a Brighton type player then welcome, if not, see you later.

In other words he only wants people who will fit into our style of play. Not people that we have to adjust to fit in, no matter who they are.

I saw it more as meaning "we don't want any Billy Bigbollocks" here. But either way, it's great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here