Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua-Lua Song (that would actually work)

Oli

Feb 27, 2007
To the tune of 'Fields of Athenry'

All the way from Congo, to Albion
He came to play the Gus Poyet way (AND CAN HE PLAY)
When he's flying down the wing,
We have dreams and songs to sing,
About the genius that is Kazenga Lua-Lua

Yes, it is slightly nicked from Liverpool as they sing Fields of Anfield Road. But that is a general song about their club, this is different, it's about an individual player. And it's an Irish folk song anyway, they don't own it.

Feel free to adapt the words if anyone thinks it needs changing slightly. It would sound fantastic ringing round the Amex.

Or we could just carry on singing 'Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua' repeatedly like we do at the moment if anyone thinks this is 'cringeworthy' or 'shit'.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To the tune of 'Fields of Athenry'

All the way from Congo, to Albion
He came to play the Gus Poyet way (AND CAN HE PLAY)
When he's flying down the wing,
We have dreams and songs to sing,
About the genius that is Kazenga Lua-Lua

Yes, it is slightly nicked from Liverpool as they sing Fields of Anfield Road. But that is a general song about their club, this is different, it's about an individual player. And it's an Irish folk song anyway, they don't own it.

Feel free to adapt the words if anyone thinks it needs changing slightly. It would sound fantastic ringing round the Amex.

Or we could just carry on singing 'Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua' repeatedly like we do at the moment if anyone thinks this is 'cringeworthy' or 'shit'.

I have to say that would sound incredible if done properly at the Amex. With the acoustics there it would be fantastic.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Not knocking your effort but let's please keep that Irish shite and all the baggage that comes with away from the Amex.

Oli

Feb 27, 2007
Not knocking your effort but let's please keep that Irish shite and all the baggage that comes with away from the Amex.

Why does it matter where the song comes from? We're quite happy to sing Rod Stewart songs FFS! Or anti-drinking temperance Scottish songs.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
'Kazeeeenga Lua Lua
Kazeeeenga Lua Lua'

*repeat*

To the tune of 'Seven nation army'. As sung by Fulham fans for our very own Bobby Z.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We all know it is just going to be 'Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua' on a loop. But quite when we got so boring and unoriginal, I'm not sure. We never used to be.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
This one was posted on the Argus site,.... just the job methinks....

Who cares about rhyming it, just say it to the tune of Louis Louis.

Lua Lua
woaaah wooahh
going to get some goals
yeah yeah yeah

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I think I've solved our que sera LuaLua problem out !

Kazenga zenga
He's better then Lomana
Incredible 30 yards!
Kazenga zenga !

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell

I totally agree. as for singing Rod Stewart songs as a comparison, last time I checked none of his hits were IRA theme tunes. please, PLEASE do not adopt this song!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here