Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Not Included Tomorrow

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
According to Andy Naylors twitter.

Being saved for Cardiff game

Given our depth of wingers (Noone and Buckley) I think that would be a sound decision (especially with the Lawrence comment).

So my guess is;

Barnes or Hoskins (if fit) to partner CMS Up front

Bridcutt, Dicker, Sparrow/Vincelot and Buckley Midfield

Painter, Dunk, Greer and Calde

Angerkren

Subs - Brez, Noone, Vincelot/sparrow, Barnes/Hoskins, Navarro

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The way Buckley and Noone are playing KLL would only have been a sub anyway. Obviously it would be nice to have him fresh to come on after 70mins but I think we can win this game without him and then he'll be fresh to terrorise Cardiff's defence

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Makes sense to allow him to rest an injury rather than risk another one given that their captain has said they will come out intending to get bookings

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Buckley has earned his spot with Noone on the bench and the resst of the midfield made up of Sparrow, Dicker and Bridcutt. I would start with CMS and Barnes with Hoskins to come on.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Can't see Barnes losing his place yet. Not unless we play one upfront with two wide (Buckley and Noone) and Dicker, Vincelot and Spaz in the middle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KLL was utterly crap against Donny, not surprised he's been dropped.

Yup, can't believe some people thought he'd been subbed at half time due to injury, he really was pretty poor at running with the ball and especially at crossing it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
KLL was utterly crap against Donny, not surprised he's been dropped.

Harsh. He didn't have his best of games but he was still alright and made for an exciting afternoon.

We're very lucky to have wingers of such high quality in Noone and Buckley. All match winners on their day.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harsh. He didn't have his best of games but he was still alright and made for an exciting afternoon.
Not really. He was absolutely gash. Marked out of the game, he spent the whole 45 mins giving the ball away or falling over. It was like we were playing with ten men.

I'm certain Gus expects more of him, and I'm equally certain that he'll get it - but in patches.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not really. He was absolutely gash. Marked out of the game, he spent the whole 45 mins giving the ball away or falling over. It was like we were playing with ten men.

I'm certain Gus expects more of him, and I'm equally certain that he'll get it - but in patches.

I really want to say you are going OTT, but unfortunately it's not the case. He had a very bad day at the office, but Gus will get him firing again I'm sure!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bloody hell a little harsh on LuaLua considering not many of the team in the first half played a blinder. He wasn't great for sure but I've always thought he thrives the second half super-sub role when he's running at tired legs. Buckley and Noone make perfect sense to start.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
FCUKING Hell chaps, calm down, the guy had a bad day at the office, I am having one today, it dont me a bad bloke overnight. just 1 month ago we had 150000 posts on us wanking with thought of him joining. The bloke is a terrific player and if he had a bad game, so be it, his good and exceptionally good games will far out do his poor ones. and for the record, Gus himself has siad he is carrying a slight hamstring injury and i for one believe every word that he says.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
FCUKING Hell chaps, calm down, the guy had a bad day at the office, I am having one today, it dont me a bad bloke overnight. just 1 month ago we had 150000 posts on us wanking with thought of him joining. The bloke is a terrific player and if he had a bad game, so be it, his good and exceptionally good games will far out do his poor ones.
Hahaha entirely this. Positive rep!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here