Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
How does this work?

I am a seating ticket holder, purchased tickets for Pompey and Cardiff away and I now have 1,010 loyalty points.

For the Pompey game I couldn't order in the first round as you had to have over 1,030 points. Are you awarded 5 points for every ticket purchase on top of your season ticket?

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I would be gutted if I couldn't get away tickets for game like Palace, Saints, Reading, West Ham, ect.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Thanks for that, very grateful, so with the ticket for the Sunderland game that should take me up to the 1030 points and be able to get tickets in the first draft.

I suppose it is the fairest system, he says now he will have 1,030 points. That said it took a while to sell the Pompey tickets there is never really too much of a rush.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry if this has been discussed before but I would be gutted if I couldn't get away tickets for game like Palace, Saints, Reading, West Ham, ect.

Nobody with 1,000+ points (ie STH's) will miss out on those games if they apply in good time.

FACT.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for that, very grateful, so with the ticket for the Sunderland game that should take me up to the 1030 points and be able to get tickets in the first draft.........

The points needed for the first sale period will change depending on how the Club see the demand vs supply.

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
How very strange. I shall send an email and hope for a reply. Glad I'm not the only one & hopefully it's easily fixed!
Thanks everyone.

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
Haven't sent email yet, but now back up to 1250, nearly back to normal. Will wait a bit longer before emailing, as it will hopefully sort itself out.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I dropped to 250 earlier today, but have since gone to 1290 - Amex/Withdean STH plus Gillingham, Portsmouth and Cardiff. 20 points for Sunderland will be added when added to Smart Card. Apparently "pending" on the website means paid and allocated, but not yet processed to the Smart Card.

So correct for the first time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here