Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty points and KenBates...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Good afternoon,

I've brought quite a few away tickest this season, but cannot for the life of me tell how many loyalty points i have. I started with zero as i've always had tickets purchased for me by mates from back home who STH in the past seasons.

I'm not very computer literate so appolgise in advance if it's very easy to see your points total and i'm missing something blindingly obvios! :rolleyes:

On a completely different note - lots of Leeds fans from working saying there's a decent sized anty Ken rally organised for tomorrow.I'd go but am taking my 5yr old nephew saturday with my bro and i don't think he'd appreciate it!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how many have you bought this season? and aren't they boycotting the match on Saturday?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
how many have you bought this season? and aren't they boycotting the match on Saturday?

4 so far including this one.

They were going to boycott the Saints game becasue it was on TV etc, but they all caved in and went anyway. Attendances have been down all season - a combination of hatred for Bates, high prices for non STH and a reasonable dislike of Grayson. One theory that's been doing the rounds is that Bates is deliberatly avoiding promotion (for now) by selling their better players so they don't have to repay certain post admin debts, which will be written off in a couple of yrs. Then they can start a fresh.

On different subject, i was at Elland Road in the summer for a Rod concert (my GF made me go, but it was suprisingly good!) We were in the area where away fans go now and the stand is such a dump at the moment and as for the queues for beer / food etc - i nearly missed Maggie May!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/staticFiles/63/7c/0,,10433~162915,00.pdf

You get
1000pts for buying a season ticket this year
250pts for having a season ticket last year
1030 for being a 1901 member
50pts for non-season ticket holding members of the young seagulls club

Then you get
Home league 10pts
Away league 10pts
Home cup 20pts
Away cup 10pts

As long as you buy through the albion, quoting your fan number.

If you've bought four away match tickets only, you have 40 points.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You can see it on your account. Try this:

1 - Go to seagulls.co.uk >> Tickets >> Buy online

2 - This will take you to a separate site. Login using your Fan Number and password.

3 - Once logged in go: Tickets >> Home Games

Your Loyalty Points will be shown in a red box on the left.

HTH

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks, hope i can get Liverpool tickets. Wonder if/when the requirement will drop to 40pts / general sale?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Thanks, hope i can get Liverpool tickets. Wonder if/when the requirement will drop to 40pts / general sale?

As detailed over here it will drop to 10 points on the 14th at 5pm online/15th at 9am for phone and in person, assuming there are any tickets left by then :) I think you might be in luck though with the time etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here