Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Love at first sight

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I fell in love with my ex literally at first sight, I was totally dumbstruck. And she said the same thing.

Nine months later, it was over and I'll hate the bitch forever.

So, does love at first sight ever work out, or is that sort of thing dooomed to failure?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
eastlondonseagull said:
I fell in love with my ex literally at first sight, I was totally dumbstruck. And she said the same thing.

Nine months later, it was over and I'll hate the bitch forever.

So, does love at first sight ever work out, or is that sort of thing dooomed to failure?

i have total empathy. true love is out there but it's like trying to fing a piece of hay in a giant stack of needles.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Love at first sight

Tesco in Disguise said:
i have total empathy. true love is out there but it's like trying to fing a piece of hay in a giant stack of needles.

what easy ? if you have a magnet

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
it goes on a looks thing, then you find out there personality and they are all slut faced whores :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Ernest said:
Yes the first time I saw Magoo I fell in love and now I HATE the WANKER with VENOM :angry: :angry: :angry:

How can everything you say have something to do to MM and ur hate for him :safeway2: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
surrey jim said:
How can everything you say have something to do to MM and ur hate for him :safeway2: :lolol:

I think its a love / hate thing really. I don't think its reciprocated though - not sure MM goes for blokes in gimp masks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here