Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lots of Falmer rubbish in the ARGUS today...............

D

Deleted User X18H

........................... especially from Moulscoombe We should confront whoever is writing these letters from Moulscoombe I mean it cant be that difficult to find someone there who can write.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
No not amonst the 1000's of uni students that live there NO !! :dunce:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Must be a lone voice. As a general rule, people of Moulsecomb are well in favour of the stadium, as it will provide many of them with jobs. They have a residents' association (Bevendean & Moulsecoomb Residents' Association? something like that?) which has often come in out in strong support of Falmer.

But as with all walks of life - 'there's always one'. :rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Although Tom Carr never lies in his letters to the Argus,it's amazing how much truth he leaves out.
:angry:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
f***ing pikeys they don't mind us paying for their benefits out of our wages. Can't we get a bloody stadium:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
hove born&bred said:
........................... especially from Moulscoombe We should confront whoever is writing these letters from Moulscoombe I mean it cant be that difficult to find someone there who can write.

I really wouldn't shout loudly about literacy when you find it so difficult to spell properly.

As TLO points out, the area of Brighton with the strongest level of support for the stadium was Moulsecoomb - you won't find many dissenting voices there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here