Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm hoping the spin off series , Found , is just a headfuck like Lost.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
By about December I'd forgotton what had happened but today I've been watching the reruns including a good one of the end of the last series which had the subtitles explaining a lot of what was happening and now its all come back.

And now I can't wait either!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Lost interest once Sky left Virgin cable. Shame as I was enjoying it.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
By about December I'd forgotton what had happened but today I've been watching the reruns including a good one of the end of the last series which had the subtitles explaining a lot of what was happening and now its all come back.

And now I can't wait either!

Yeh, me too. I'd completely forgot what happened, but now im refreshed and ready:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One of the best programmes to be shown by Sky in HD.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Yeh, me too. I'd completely forgot what happened, but now im refreshed and ready:thumbsup:

Too long between series 4 & 5 but I understand there will only be a very short gap between the next (and final) 2 series. And that the series will be shorter.

I'm just really hoping it doesn't all get a bit stupid like that other shit (Fringe?) which I manged to last through about the 1st hour or so of.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Too long between series 4 & 5 but I understand there will only be a very short gap between the next (and final) 2 series. And that the series will be shorter.

I'm just really hoping it doesn't all get a bit stupid like that other shit (Fringe?) which I manged to last through about the 1st hour or so of.

Hopefully there wont be any bollocks writers strike this time.

And I thought that this was the final series?

Only 33 minutes to go:clap2:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Hopefully there wont be any bollocks writers strike this time.

And I thought that this was the final series?

Only 33 minutes to go:clap2:

This one and series 6. Only 16 episodes each series this time though. Series 5 Revealed just starting on Sky 1.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Best way of watching it if you hate all the ad's is to Sky+ it and start watching it about 8.30pm then you can cut all the ad's out and still finish at 10pm.

I must admit I was able to see the first 3 series on DVD so I saw each one in about a week. The last series was a nightmare as it was spread over about 30 weeks what with the writers strike. I will probably just record the whole series and watch it over one beer fuelled weekend around Easter - it'll probably make more sense that way !

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
This one and series 6. Only 16 episodes each series this time though. Series 5 Revealed just starting on Sky 1.

Ive got it sky+ 'ed, and will watch it after the double episode:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here