Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost Wallet

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
Not only did I get wet and not enjoy the result I lost my wallet today at the Withdean. So if anyone in block H row C managed to pick it up please let me know thanks!

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Try ringing the club as the stewards or litter patrollers may have handed it in.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
thanks - went back last night - no sign of it, left details with club and withdean sports ground. I know I had it at the game - and not after....

bit pissed off that had to cancel cards etc - hoped and expected to gt wallet back minus the cash - being as its bha etc - obviously not all honest there!!!

:( :( :(

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry to hear that be positive, remember how un organised the club are! I was in Antigua this year for the cricket, one of the lads dropped his walet on one of the complex's roads, bout £200 in thier, and one of the local gardiners picked it up and handed in, keep the faith.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
faith restored a bit - got a letter this morning from the police - got my wallet back with money in it, and driving license etc. thanks to the chap, and have sent a gift voucher to him (although initially the police were reluctant to give me his details due to the DPA - how daft)

I can afford to go to the footy now this week..

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I once left my PHONE on a train from Liverpool to London (yes, a train full of SCOUSERS) and someone called my mum from it to say they had it, and would post it back.

From that day I formed the opinion that the glass is half full of the milk of human kindness, rather than half empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here