Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lordy lordy lordy oh happy days indeed!

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Jordan targets Souness for boss
Former Rangers and Newcastle boss Graeme Souness
Souness has been out of a job since February
Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has revealed that he is keen to talk to Graeme Souness about the vacant manager's post at Selhurst Park.

Palace are searching for a new boss following Iain Dowie's departure to take over at Charlton.

Souness, 53, was sacked as manager of Newcastle in February after spells in charge at Blackburn and Liverpool.

"Souness is someone I would like to see and there along with a number of other managers," he told the club website.

Jordan added: "I want a manager who can take us up [to the Premiership] next season.

"The team should have gone up last season, but it didn't go up for a number of reasons.

"I want a manager in who doesn't under-perform and who ensures we go up in what is the last year of the parachute payments and probably one of the most important years for the club."

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
afters said:

"I want a manager in who doesn't under-perform and who ensures we go up in what is the last year of the parachute payments and probably one of the most important years for the club."

Another pop at Dowie then. :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
afters said:
"The team should have gone up last season, but it didn't go up for a number of reasons.

Yes, and those reasons were Watford's first goal, Watford's second goal, and Watford's third goal.

Oh pllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee let it be Souness. I promise I'll be really good if you make it Souness.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dowie looks pretty happy at Charlton.
dowie_Rebekah%20Wade.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
afters said:

"I want a manager in who doesn't under-perform and who ENSURES we go up in what is the last year of the parachute payments and probably one of the most important years for the club."

No pressure then!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
afters said:

"

not being good enough being the main one :lolol: what a twat

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Who in their right mind would put up with that C U N T Jordan? I'd love it to be Souness as I seriously think he would actually chin Jordan!!!
:clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Happy days indeed, what with AJ coming out today and saying that staying with Palarse cost him his place in the world cup squad.

:clap2: :clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Cheeky Monkey said:
Happy days indeed, what with AJ coming out today and saying that staying with Palarse cost him his place in the world cup squad.

:clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: But because he is loyal he stayed another season to see if he could help us up again, not to be ridiculed in these days of mercenary footballers and greedy clubs but to be praised i reckon! I mean lets face it surely it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realise your chances in World Cup year are going to be hindered by not playing in The Premiership, but because he is a decent bloke he made a personal sacrifice. He is only 25 and when the next World Cup comes around he will be at his peak so he can set it alight then cant he? :bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: But because he is loyal he stayed another season to see if he could help us up again, not to be ridiculed in these days of mercenary footballers and greedy clubs but to be praised i reckon! I mean lets face it surely it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realise your chances in World Cup year are going to be hindered by not playing in The Premiership, but because he is a decent bloke he made a personal sacrifice. He is only 25 and when the next World Cup comes around he will be at his peak so he can set it alight then cant he? :bowdown:

Loyalty, yes that and a large wage increase !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Souness is a lovely man! My friends daughter was at uni. doing physiothrapy when she went on work experiance to Blackburn during Souness' days. She was pleased to placed with the 1st team physio. After three weeks she finally met Souness. He said "what the f*** are you doing hear?" . Feeling a bit taken aback by his nature she said she was learning her trade so to speak. " You'll learn f*** all here" he muttered and walked away. It was the last she saw of him.

He's a wanker and hopefully going to end up with a load of others and with any luck bankrupt them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here