clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
test67.jpg:)!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'm surprised his signing hasn't ben met with more fanfare. I watched him for Bilbao about a year (maybe two) ago against Madrid and he was exceptional... It really is a massive coup to get in a signing of his quality.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm surprised his signing hasn't ben met with more fanfare. I watched him for Bilbao about a year (maybe two) ago against Madrid and he was exceptional... It really is a massive coup to get in a signing of his quality.

Not enough youtube clips. :lolol:

To be fair it's kind of cool because he will be a dark horse, in the sense that people have pretty tempered expectations because they don't know much about him, which will make it all the more delightful if he turns out to be a real force for us this season. Could turn out to be something of a pleasant surprise to those not expecting it.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not enough youtube clips. :lolol:

To be fair it's kind of cool because he will be a dark horse, in the sense that people have pretty tempered expectations because they don't know much about him, which will make it all the more delightful if he turns out to be a real force for us this season. Could turn out to be something of a pleasant surprise to those not expecting it.

Thats a very good point. Look at what the expectation did to fans opinions of Vicente... Signing = Adoration; Injured = From peeved to outright rage; Return = Adoration tempered results.

Its nice to have a couple of players like Bruno and Lopez that opposition won't know too much about at first, then BANG, right in the kisser with sexy football abound.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Similar case with Bruno wasn't it? Look how that one's turned out (so far).

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Why do you think Line-al Messi is so good and Cristiano Rod-aldo?

Ah! Another of the famous NSC fish related threads. Usually I'd say fantastic and can we beat the recod from last time but I don't really think this is the time or the plaice for it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's a class act, him and Bruno together on the right hand side will give the opposition hell.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
looks like the opposition are going to be floundering once these two guys get an eel for the type of footy ghuss wants to play...:coat:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Amex will be the plaice to be this season, that's for sure.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Sitting up in my lofty Perch in Esu will be an absolute pleasure watching them perform

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think David Lopez isn't the most attractive of our players, so if we were to do a playgirl type calender with our squad, he would be a member of the non-nudibranch of the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here