Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like there will be a stream today

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
From the football league show:

'The blockbuster games come thick and fast in the npower Championship.
On the south coast, two of the league's in-form teams, Southampton and Middlesbrough, go head to head.
Saints have a wonderful record at St Mary's but Boro's away form has underpinned their impressive start to the season so it'll be intriguing to see which team comes out on top.
Meanwhile, Birmingham City face Brighton at St. Andrew's.'

Meaning there should be a stream.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone got a good stream for the Everton v Utd game ?

Does look like we will have a stream for us which is good

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Our games don't have to be televised on Sky or ESPN to have a stream. I watched the FC United game at Withdean last year on some Chinese TV station. The only word I could make out in the commentary was "Sandaza". Anyhoo, fingers crossed for today.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
It's not about Sky or ESPN though, but it will need to be televised somewhere in the world, which is why we can watch Saturday 3pm games via stream. Comms only I would think as commentary :(

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
It's not about Sky or ESPN though, but it will need to be televised somewhere in the world, which is why we can watch Saturday 3pm games via stream. Comms only I would think as commentary :(

If it is shown on Football League Show as extended highlights then someone will be showing it 'live' - fingers crossed

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It's not about Sky or ESPN though, but it will need to be televised somewhere in the world, which is why we can watch Saturday 3pm games via stream. :(

We've been here before - not always true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here