Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look out! Mourinho's about!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Surprised there was a Man Utd fan outside Old Trafford at that time of night, you would have thought they would have been on the long drive back to London.

Maybe, they were staying at a nice hotel on the Salford Quays.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"You're going home"
"You're going home"

- not exactly the most PROVOCATIVE chant I've heard.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Factually correct as well.

Perhaps the witty singer should have sang

"You're going home to a mansion in Milan, £8 million a year and a loving family, whilst I live in Ardwick, am 48, impotent with a beer belly and middling alcoholism"

.....although it does not rhyme very well

Mar 13, 2008
He might be back soon. Man city maybe.
Oh the joy.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Silly Manc - what's he going to do when he sees his mates - say 'oooh that nasty Mourinho punched me so I went to tell a big policeman about it'? What a poofter.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Not from the Greater Manchester Area. No injuries. Chant of "You're going home". What a pile of bullshit. Although, having watched Man U in a pub last night, exactly what I'd expect.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I accept the law is the law, but I can't help feeling it's quite pathetic that a grown man, who in all probability was right in Mourinho's face, giving it large and breathing lager fumes all over him, has now gone running to the police because he's a had a bit of a slap as a result.

Put it down to experience, you tosser, and get over yourself.

Any day now, I expect to see his story featuring in The Sun, inevitably featuring a photo of the "victim" pulling a sad face, entitled "Mourin-no! Fan's Fear After Jose Attack", and describing how his love for the game has all but disappeared as a result of the terrible assault, and how he's afraid to leave his house.

Cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here