• I'm a Palace fan - it'll be a draw

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I'm a Palace fan, we'll lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No apologies from me. OK so it seems quite a few of you have already conceded defeat over two weeks before the game. Really? I refuse to believe that Albion fans can be so downbeat. It's not like we're propping up the league with the worst goal difference. WTF is wrong with you? :nono:

So, a poll to see if this is a small noisy minority or the general feeling on here?

Even a section for the Palace fans on here so they (hopefully) won't post as Albion fans expecting to lose :rolleyes:

I meant to make this a poll that showed which posters were voting what, any chance a mod could change it to do that??

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
No apologies from me. OK so it seems quite a few of you have already conceded defeat over two weeks before the game. Really? I refuse to believe that Albion fans can be so downbeat. It's not like we're propping up the league with the worst goal difference. WTF is wrong with you? :nono:

So, a poll to see if this is a small noisy minority or the general feeling on here?

Even a section for the Palace fans on here so they (hopefully) won't post as Albion fans expecting to lose :rolleyes:

No defeat conceded,between games head rules and why Gus still thinks McSmudger and Barnes are good enough to get us promoted is completely beyond me.But on the 1st Heart will rule and will be behind whatever team the dictator puts out

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Palace must look at NSC and think we are f***ing obsessed with them. And I wouldn't blame them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Depending on personnel either dicked brez painter etc in defemce or a draw full team.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Palace must look at NSC and think we are f***ing obsessed with them. And I wouldn't blame them.

They'd be equally obsessed by us if we were 2 points clear at the top with a game coming up. I think most of the posters who moan about Palace threads are probably too young to remember when we had a REAL level playing field rivalry before. Are you one?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Zaha is going to have another typical ghost match, Murray will go off injured, Buckley will finally get a hat-trick and El-abd will do a 360 degree double somersault dragon force anti-gravity back-flip thunder bolt double footed judo kick on a Palace spectator with Eric Cantona stewarding the situation.
If Carlsberg did Palace derbies... They'd probably be pretty realistic.

Zaha is going to have another typical ghost match, Murray will go off injured, Buckley will finally get a hat-trick and El-abd will do a 360 degree double somersault dragon force anti-gravity back-flip thunder bolt double footed judo kick on a Palace spectator with Eric Cantona stewarding the situation.

you cant argue with The Truth

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven

Bought a smile to my face that. I'm going to be an optimist and say we will win well, providing we have a full fit squad. I might get ripped for this but CO did say that Vicente will be back around Xmas time so we may even see the dagger in the dugout! Wishful thinking but you never know!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Go on the Away End on the BBS and you'll see exactly the same. FFS we've been in different divisions for years and people moan when we talk about them??

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh do f*** off.

Going to give NSC a break until after the Palace game, another two weeks of this FFS.

God I hope Murray doesn't perform. How many do you think we will take to Sellhurst? I reckon we should do a minutes silence before the match for all who couldn't make the match.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oh do f*** off.

Going to give NSC a break until after the Palace game, another two weeks of this FFS.

Have a go at not opening threads that clearly tell you what they are about and make you flounce when you come back :flounce:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A lot of Albion fans were very cocky on here before we lost 3-1 at home to them last season.
Why not make the poll public ???

Anyway, the correct answer is:

Were loose.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why not make the poll public ???
/QUOTE]

I meant to but forgot to tick the box, in fact I did ask a mod to change it in the original post :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here