Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long shot for U19 England tickets x6

Sep 1, 2010
Anyone got 6 available? Long shot i know, but due to not realising the demand would be so high and another big mess up, i thought i would give it a shot as i really need the tickets.

I even went to the club shop on Saturday and first thing this morning but no joy it seems.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Although its sold out, I bet there will be LOADS of empty seats on the night. Ticket batches were so cheap, they'll have been purchased by people just on the offchance of getting rid of all of them, with no big deal to the buyer if they're left with several spares.

A v S, if you can't get hold of any beforehand, I'd be inclined to turn up anyway. I bet there'll be plenty of spares doing the rounds outside the Amex on the night, or in Dicks. You'll surely ponce a couple of someone.

Sep 1, 2010
Although its sold out, I bet there will be LOADS of empty seats on the night. Ticket batches were so cheap, they'll have been purchased by people just on the offchance of getting rid of all of them, with no big deal to the buyer if they're left with several spares.

A v S, if you can't get hold of any beforehand, I'd be inclined to turn up anyway. I bet there'll be plenty of spares doing the rounds outside the Amex on the night, or in Dicks. You'll surely ponce a couple of someone.

Thanks Easy, i am sure you right, convincing the others to pop along on the off chance tho maybe a long shot

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyone got 6 available? Long shot i know, but due to not realising the demand would be so high and another big mess up, i thought i would give it a shot as i really need the tickets.

I even went to the club shop on Saturday and first thing this morning but no joy it seems.

There are actually plenty of tickets left - I got three yesterday through a member of staff. Now all you need to do is make friends with a member of staff !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am really surprised this game has sold out.

Selling batches of 10 for what, £7.50, on top of all the tickets the FA will already have dished out to various schools and kids football clubs at grass roots etc, its not that surprising really. But I severely doubt the actual attendence on the night will be anywhere near 20k.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am really surprised this game has sold out.

I'm not - as little as 50p a ticket for abit of football and a chance for a few fans (especially younger ones) to look at Englands future in beautiful surroundings

I'm shocked it didn't sell out sooner!

Sep 1, 2010
There are actually plenty of tickets left - I got three yesterday through a member of staff. Now all you need to do is make friends with a member of staff !

I got told that no tickets were available to buy until today as it was 'Nearly' sold out and they are processing the current ticket sales, first thing today it is sold out. Biggest ever U19 attendance surely

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

There's been a load of silly fuckers buying them up fifty at a time for no other reason than they're cheap as chips (remember THOSE at football?). You'll be able to get half a dozen nearer the day no bother at all, (hopefully at a discount! :lol:).

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I got a ticket early on but am tempted to experience hospitality at the Amex ,does anybody know what that includes.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i need 2 tickets desperate for the misses to see the Amex before she gets to further gone, and right now im buying cots, and push chairs etc... so buying a £30 ticket to see Brighton sadly is not looking likely.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
would be happy to buy 2-8 tickets from anywhere in the ground, preferably not west upper as I already have a ST there. If anyone has any spare would be grateful for someone willing to sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here