Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long shot but anyone know of any HGV Class 2 or 7 & half ton work going?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hi,

Just in the process of relocating back to sunny sussex.

Im ok for work, but my dad is really really struggling.

Now ive cv sent for him to lots of haulage companies in sussex and searched high and low on job sites and its really bare and theres nout about.

I thought Id try my luck on here, you never know.

So if theres anyone on here who knows of any work going..then please let me know as this is holding up our move unfortunately.

If there is anything he has a cv and covering letter that can be given.

cheers si.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Where abouts in Sussex are you going to be ? There might well be some class 2 work at my place very shortly, we're just waiting to see if a long term sickie will be coming back.
The only thing is we're based in South Nutfield just between Redhill and Horley !
If not I could have a word with the manager of our Brighton depot, but I don't think they have any vacancies just yet (I'm sure something will come up soon though)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Where abouts in Sussex are you going to be ? There might well be some class 2 work at my place very shortly, we're just waiting to see if a long term sickie will be coming back.
The only thing is we're based in South Nutfield just between Redhill and Horley !
If not I could have a word with the manager of our Brighton depot, but I don't think they have any vacancies just yet (I'm sure something will come up soon though)

Hey mate, thanks for getting back to me.

Looking to be based in Shoreham..but I dont think a commute would put him off if the job was what he was looking for.

whats the company, if you dont mind divulging?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here