Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

london Irish on Brighton Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What a tool lol.....his views on Bloom are pure hatred.The man that sacked his hero the lardy jock clown

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Well counter intuitively, you know if that prick LI is against Bloom, then we are probably doing the right thing after all.

That eejit johnny-come-lately journo cu nt has been plain wrong on every other Albion issue over the last few years, so you just know we must be doing the right thing, and on the right track :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I had forgotten about him. I thought everyone else had too.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Someone PLEASE find that post he did in May 2006 on here comparing Bloom to Archer because he wanted to force out Mark "I can't sign a decent striker to save my life" McGhee.

I think he said it was one of the darkest days for our football club.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Someone PLEASE find that post he did in May 2006 on here comparing Bloom to Archer because he wanted to force out Mark "I can't sign a decent striker to save my life" McGhee.

Are we referring to a certain Mark McGammon here?:lolol::lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh dear. I personally think Tony Bloom's judgment about football sucks.

There is no doubt he is putting more money into the club than Dick Knight, so he who pays the piper calls the tune. But I would doubt if he is much richer than Dick Knight.

Firstly, there is no way you can fund a club through poker earnings, that bit's a total joke. Last time I looked at him he was involved in some internet gambling start-up that was many years away from turning a profit, so that won't fund the club either.

He presumably has some private wealth which he is now burning through at a rate of knots so he can elbow Knight aside. We're now stuck with some Simon Jordan figure who isn't as rich as Jordan and is much more secretive.

It does seem appropriate though that we find out about this via the sleaziest rag on Fleet Street.

All I can say to that is....

:wozza:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are we referring to a certain Mark McGammon here?:lolol::lolol:

Errrr, no. That's why he said
Mark "I can't sign a decent striker to save my life" McGhee

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Errrr, no. That's why he said
Mark "I can't sign a decent striker to save my life" McGhee

You DIM WIT, I was referring to what he said because Mark McGammon isnt decent is he....:glare:

Think before you post

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
You DIM WIT, I was referring to what he said because Mark McGammon isnt decent is he....:glare:

Think before you post

McCammon, Molango and Turienzo were all on my list.

But more importantly, can someone find that LI post on here from May 2006 about Bloom trying to get rid of McGhee and his OTT reaction to it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Think before you post

think think think think

Got it.

Wanker.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

THIS ONE

or

THIS ONE?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
This is an absolute f***ing disaster - the club is now submerged in civil war.

On the one side we have Dick Knight who delivered us from the worst period in our history and Perry the man whose expertise has virtually delivered us Falmer against terrible planning law odds. On the other we have Bloom, a quisling from the Archer era who in his old age has finally found the backbone to oppose something, and Chapman, the man who as a director of the club is driving a coach and horses through every decent corporate governance principle by also angling for construction work for his company.

The entire summer will be wasted sorting out the legal mess of McGhee's contract and hiring some fall guy willing to work for the big bucks (yeah, right) that McGhee was on.

I'll be amazed if this doesn't end up ripping the heart out of the club, our two best executives Knight and Perry fatally weakened by other on-the-make chancers, and players drifting off from a club that not only has f*** all money but is now submerged in total chaos.

This is about as bad as it gets.

--------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think it is worth pasting in here, to save people having to click the link..

But NF9 will probably think this is my opinion.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
London Irish is a complete f***ing idiot.

Anyone who dares to contradict anything he says will suffer the brightonfans backlash and be eternally damned.

He slunk away from here because he couldn't bear to have his views challenged. He's happy on brightonfans because, in the main, they are a bunch of sychophantic arselickers who think the sun shines out of his arse.

TWAT.

Of the highest order

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
London Irish is a complete f***ing idiot.

Anyone who dares to contradict anything he says will suffer the brightonfans backlash and be eternally damned.

He slunk away from here because he couldn't bear to have his views challenged. He's happy on brightonfans because, in the main, they are a bunch of sychophantic arselickers who think the sun shines out of his arse.

TWAT.

Of the highest order

So whats their webpage address then!!!!:jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here