Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Is this about LOLLING or IWK (internet white knights... humorously also implies the term 'I wank'... just thought of that btw lol)

LOL

also terry you can bugger off you've got loads of posts too lol come on then lol

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Registered within the last year, massive post count, massive cock. I sense a pattern emerging here.

Seriously, if something you said landed the wrong way with someone and caused offense (and i can see that your post was tounge in cheek) don't you just apologise for the offense caused and move on?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I fully support Bozza's proposal.

Yes, so do I, but it was said very much tongue in cheek!

Can we PLEASE not have another binfest on this today.

Also can EVERYONE please remember that ANY form of abuse WILL result in an infraction being issued to the offender, also 3 basic infractions will result in an automatic (minimum) 3 day ban.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Yes, so do I, but it was said very much tongue in cheek!

Can we PLEASE not have another binfest on this today.

Are binfests banned as well??! You'd better ask Bozza to change his avatar.

(Left to the imagination as to whether that's an insult, whether I thought it was funny.. etc etc)

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
That was moderately entertaining up until about page 8.

Picked up a bit at the end too....

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
This is f***ing embarassing! If you cant handle a little comment like what started this all off (it wasn't even a particually nasty one, or funny) then I dont think NSC is the place for you!

There are lots of fine examples of why this place is so shit now on this thread, maybe some people should be given a bit of 'time off' Bozza? (Please dont get offended by that, I apologise if it has upset anyone. lol xx)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is f***ing embarassing! If you cant handle a little comment like what started this all off (it wasn't even a particually nasty one, or funny) then I dont think NSC is the place for you!

There are lots of fine examples of why this place is so shit now on this thread, maybe some people should be given a bit of 'time off' Bozza? (Please dont get offended by that, I apologise if it has upset anyone. lol xx)

With respect (which, to be clear, means I'm paying you absolutely none) if this place is "so shit" for you then maybe you need some 'time off'.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you have the power to mask out the word or change it to a clown smiley... Do it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This thread has been fantastic entertainment for me; please continue the binfest. There's no way I'd visit NSC more than once or twice a week if it was just football related.

By the way [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION], I don't think I have any friends in here either. Chin up
though, we'll just have to make do with those we have in real life LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here