Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
It's hard to make this post without writing like Ernest, but nonetheless here goes...

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read. Seriously on par with the shit that Adrie/1066/kev the ape used to come out with during their prime! It's almost as bad as the London Irish flounce thread!
LOL

May I add to this illustrious threesome.....

Dwayne threatening someone with beatings from his gym buddies, NSC is like an episode of Hollyoaks....LOL x

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is really boring now - can we all talk about something less tedious tomorrow?

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Why would I start a thread if some of the replies are going to be having a go at me for starting it up in the first place? I just won't bother.
Such is the nature of a football forum me thinks! Just ignore those replies Martyn and respond to those that take a genuine interest…

I have to agree with those that say that this is first & foremost a football forum and so you'd expect the majority of chat to be footie (and B&HA in particular) related, but it is a natural evolution to then start talking about life and all the things that affect us. To me this is a healthy sign; that the forum has matured and that we should all feel comfortable posting other 'stuff' - it helps bind us all together and what a great platform from which to help each other out where possible. To me, that says that NSC is a massive success and long may that continue.

I'm sure others will have differing opinions, that's fine; just ignore some posts if they're not your cup of tea. But we shouldn't forget that we're primarily here because of B&HA.

:)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not much Lol'ing on the last couple of pages.

Come on everyone lets Lol

LOL (at my own hilarity)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I saw Graham Gouldman earlier this year. He wrote for The Hollies prior to 10cc, but didn't sing many of their songs.

Just looking into him a bit more he wrote songs later sung by The Yardbirds, Herman's Hermits, Cher and Jeff Beck. You learn something new every day. So saw or met?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just looking into him a bit more he wrote songs later sung by The Yardbirds, Herman's Hermits, Cher and Jeff Beck. You learn something new every day. So saw or met?
And he was also 50% responsible for 'Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Building a Bridge to Your Heart' (along with the late Andrew Gold).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Thanks - its feeling a little chilly in here tonight - If I typed what I really wanted to type I would probably be banned too!!!! I am a Lady and as such I won't swear on here but today I have joined the fcuk em club -

[MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] @ martyn20

Don't be a pussy, call me a cvnt, it's not going to upset me, as someone managed to deduce earlier on I do actually have a life outside of NSC, one I was sadly busy enjoying as this drama unfolded. I just read through that entire thing and frankly you all need to grow up and half of you please get off NSC, people like [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] summed it up brilliantly so I wont say any more there.

But seriously guys just grow up, the comments especially from [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] over what clearly a tongue in cheek reply to a tongue in cheek thread were just pathetic.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
[MENTION=20728]Lady Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] @ martyn20

Don't be a pussy, call me a cvnt, it's not going to upset me, as someone managed to deduce earlier on I do actually have a life outside of NSC, one I was sadly busy enjoying as this drama unfolded. I just read through that entire thing and frankly you all need to grow up and half of you please get off NSC, people like [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] summed it up brilliantly so I wont say any more there.

But seriously guys just grow up, the comments especially from [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] over what clearly a tongue in cheek reply to a tongue in cheek thread were just pathetic.

Which half of us need to leave NSC?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Which half of us need to leave NSC?

Take a wild, wild guess.

Your sheer presence since August has dragged this board down to a new low, just f*** off.

(Counting the seconds until one of you tossers reports this.)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Take a wild, wild guess.

Your sheer presence since August has dragged this board down to a new low, just f*** off.

(Counting the seconds until one of you tossers reports this.)

Incase I'm not being clear enough: You're a precious who needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here