Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loitering teenagers

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I read today that 52% of house buyers are put off if teenagers are seen loitering in the streets outside.

Anyone have any good methods to move them on?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Play classical music, some shops have tried it and it works a treat

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
You can also buy devices which emits high frequency sounds that only youths can hear and really annoys them.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Yeah I was about to leave for the park with some mates when the person in the apartment below mine was showing someone round his house. Kicking the ball around between ourselves seemed to annoy him and I've not spoken to him since.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I did have a problem on a new estate when BT put one of those green 'electrical' boxes outside my house. The local kids decided it was a good place to sit in the evenings while they swung their legs and had a fag. What with push bikes, fag ends, noise and empty beer bottles this really pissed me off.

So, I got a tub of black graphite car grease and put a thick stripe across the top of the box. That evening the first pair of girls arrived wearing nice white jeans and were soon joined by about 4 boys. The girls swung themselves up to sit on the box only to find their jeans and hands covered in thick black grease.

I never saw them again. :salute::salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here