Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOGO. This is it....

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
Some time ago this logo redesign was posted on North Stand Chat, it is amazing and very historical and should be the reinvention needed on our new club logo which looks likely to happen. Get behind this design t is great and I would gladly wear with pride. I'm not sure of the source and who posted it and designed it but hey please step forward and take credit where credit is due.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 637
  • Home_shirt.png
    Home_shirt.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 519

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Mayfair Seagull's designs. As mentioned in other thread, for some reason the Club are refusing to listen/comment on this subject and didn't even acknowledge Mayfair's work when he sent it to them!

Charming.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Yep. I agree, better than the present one. also not sure about the gold ring! what about the beutifull Sussex emblem. My mate's got it tattooed on his leg. It's great.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
As much as I like the circle I am now of the mind that it's got to be completely new. Not a fourth form design like we've currently got or a wild idea like the 2012 logo, but something that hasn't been seen before and incorporates elements of Brighton AND Hove.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
New stadium. New start.

Why oh why are people so obsessed to going back to the old design? How about we think of something fresh and original.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Mayfair Seagull's designs. As mentioned in other thread, for some reason the Club are refusing to listen/comment on this subject and didn't even acknowledge Mayfair's work when he sent it to them!

you expect them to respond and publicly comment on every single suggestion, badge or otherwise? they do a football club to run you know.

as nice as the mayfair badge is, we dont really want to go back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here