Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local elections what does this mean?

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Damn. If we dont have a decision on Falmer by 2007 are we going to ensure that the Liberal Democrates lose their position at LDC?

Also is it true they are down in September? Are we all going to have peaceful protest outside wherever they are staying?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
adrian29uk said:
Damn. If we dont have a decision on Falmer by 2007 are we going to ensure that the Liberal Democrates lose their position at LDC?

Also is it true they are down in September? Are we all going to have peaceful protest outside wherever they are staying?

yes, yes, and thrice yes :thumbsup:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Do not vote for the "cracks in the pavement party" in any ward in the whole of the Albion catchment area.

Teach the LibDem BASTARDS a lesson in these local elections.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon the club should have the Seagulls Mobile Shop driving round the streets of Sussex on Thursday, with Dick Knight on the megaphone bellowing out 'DON'T VOTE LIB-DEM' :lol:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I shall take great pleasure in not voting for the Lib Dems, even though I live in Worthing.
Come there visit to Brighton, if It has not been sorted by then, I will be there on the seafront.
Suggestion for my banner please, how about f*** off you aint wanted in this city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here