Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan/free transfer ideas??

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House
Anyone got any ideas for who we should attempt to sign in these next few weeks? :albion2::amex::albion2:

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House
Names of anyone????

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
ryan bertrand off chelsea ?
josh mceachran?
darren carter?
how about wayne bridge?
i think alan smith might be a shout on a short term contract?
i do think we should have gone for pascal chimbondo too :/

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Let's stop f***ing about...........

Iniesta, Ronaldo and Messi.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he isn't good enough for a poor Coventry side why would he be good enough for us? Is there some other reason he has been asked to move on?

It is down to the opinion of the manager concerned if that crieria was attached to every transfer there would never be transfers between club from an equal division.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Coventry have told Freddie Eastwood to find another club. I dont have an opinion one way or the other about him... just wonder what anyone else thinks if he is available !

Would have expected him to go back to Southend, but now they're shutting Dale Farm who knows ?

Sent from my iPhone during a rare moment of 3G signal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
'Midfield destroyer' (as per Gus)... I would add someone with the ability to hold the ball up upfront too... oh, and a LB...

MrBraders

Aug 10, 2011
My House
Why do we need names, positions we feel need improving maybe, but I'm sure Gus doesn't read NSC for his ideas

i know i just wanted to see who people thought would be good signings?? is that such a crime?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I reckon we've got needs in 4 or 5 posn's .... (GK,LB, RB Attacking MF and Aerial Toughy up front) ... and yes I do know we're 5th!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here