Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool VS Chelsea

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Cant recall when I have been looking forward to a match so much that doesnt have a team I follow playing.

This has the makings of a great game, and much how Im not a fan of the Champions League games this could be very open with both sides looking to score.

I for one hope Jose's boys do it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I hope Chelsea win (obviously). Think it will be shite though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant say im looking forward to it that much , think liverpool without away goal will just come up short.

Looking forward to the Man U game more

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anfield atmosphere is awesome looking forward to it

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I want Chelsea to win this one. Not sure I fancy another night of little bulldog swearing at the telly.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I think it'll be 1-1, with Joe Cole scoring first, and Alonso equallising in the 85th minute.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No chance of Chelsea f***ing it up, sadly. They will score once and that will be game over. :(

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This game has limited interest as both teams are from Blighty and there is no Johnny Foreigner to knock out. Tomorrow's however is positively mouthwatering as the mighty Red Devils can put Milan to the sword and prove to the footballing world that the Premiershit is the best league in Europe.

Ideally UEFA would let both Chelsea and Liverpool go through to face United in the final on a specially adapted 'three-way' oval pitch with three goals, but I can't see that happenin', can you fellow NSCers?.....or could it? After all if Sven-Goran Erriksson could be England's manager for 5.5 years surely anything is possible in football?!?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I shall be supporting the REDS as my mate supports them and I like to see my mates happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here