Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Benfica

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A magical wonderful famous European night at Anfield, kop sucking the ball in, flags aloft, concopheny of noise blah blah blah...

I hope Benfica score in the first minute and we'll be able to hear a f***ing PIN drop. Season over. Bin dipping muppets.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
A magical wonderful famous European night at Anfield, kop sucking the ball in, flags aloft, concopheny of noise blah blah blah...

I hope Benfica score in the first minute and we'll be able to hear a f***ing PIN drop. Season over. Bin dipping muppets.

:laugh:
Ahhh nothing like a magical Thursday evening at Anfield is there!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f*** that shit, its all about FULHAM tonight and a late fitness test for Sir Bob!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
<--- doesn't understand the obsession of so many Brighton fans with wanting English clubs to fail in Europe.
I don't really. I'm just tired of certain myths being peddled. I'd absolutely LOVE to Fulham win it, and not just because of Sir Bob.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
<--- doesn't understand the obsession of so many Brighton fans with wanting English clubs to fail in Europe.

I`m with you on that. Any big English club seem to get stick in Europe from the same old posters on here every time we have Champions league and Europa cup games. Fulham are getting off lightly at the moment but God help them if they become top 6 in the premier league.
Support the Krauts over one of our clubs ? Yeah right.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
would LOVE liverpool to go out tonight.

AND fulham to go through

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have so many Liverpool fans who took the piss out of some of my Man Utd friends last night, would love Liverpool to lose tonight!
Also would love Fulham to go through, will be a tough one for them tonight though.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Would be brilliant if Fulham were the last British team to be left in a European Competition!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I want a british team in the semis. Would prefer Fulham but if Liverpool go through we are guaranteed at least one. Wolfsburg will be the harder of tonight's ties and Dzeko is deadly at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here