Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets on sale tonight!

Liverpool Tickets on Sale Tonight
Posted on: Wed 31 Aug 2011

By Will Jago

Albion's Carling Cup third round tie against Premier League high-flyers Liverpool has been confirmed for Wednesday 21st September, kick-off 7.45pm, and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Season ticket holders have until 6pm on Monday 12th September to secure their seat for the glamour tie. Tickets are initially available online only from 7pm tonight - and season ticket holders can buy their seat using the 'add my reserved seat' function.

Season ticket holders will also be able to purchase by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road store from 9am on Monday 5th September.

Once purchased, the match ticket will automatically be uploaded to season ticket holders' smartcards, while for 1901 Club members the match will automatically be uploaded to their smartcards.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to any supporters with 60 loyalty points or more from 7pm on Monday 12th September.

Tickets will be available initially online from 7pm on Monday 12th September, and subsequently by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road from 9am on Tuesday 13th September.

Any unsold tickets will then go on general sale to any supporter on the ticket database with a purchase history from 9am on Wednesday 14th September.

Elsewhere, tickets for Albion's Championship games against Leeds United (23rd September) and Crystal Palace (27th September) will be available from this Thursday to anyone with 60 loyalty points or more.

Tickets will be available initially online from 7pm on Thursday 1st September, and subsequently by phone on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the Amex and Queens Road from 9am on Friday 2nd September.

Any unsold tickets will then go on general sale to any supporters on the ticket database with a purchase history from 9am on Monday 5th September.

Please be aware that all transactions made online and via the ticketline will include a £2 booking fee. This is necessary to cover the cost the club incurs to process the transactions.

Supporters wishing to avoid paying the booking fee can do so by purchasing a ticket in person either at the ticket office at the Amex or in Queens Road.

For further ticket details please visit the 'Coming Up' section of seagulls.co.uk

BenW

Aug 19, 2011
Can't be many non sth's with 60+ points can there? I've for 40 and thought I was doing well.

Gutted I missed the Sunderland game now.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Can't be many non sth's with 60+ points can there? I've for 40 and thought I was doing well.

Agreed, surely non sth's would have just bought a season ticket if they went to at least the first 6 of the 7 first games? I hope anyway!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
RE: The 1901's - does that mean that their tickets are non-transferable? Surely there'll be the odd few that won't be able to make the game, and the ticket could have gone to someone else?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Should be a 40 point period and 20 point period before general sale to rewards those who have attended the lesser games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Doesn't say how much they cost though...................

Doh, can't read - same as Sunderland

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
They've just skipped Leicester, What's happening with tickets for that game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe I support a club where thanks to the calendar playing Liverpool, at home, is now a bit of a non event.

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead

Just a suggestion but it might work , buy tickets for bristol and leicester away and that will give you your 60+ loyalty points allowing you to get Liverpool, Leeds and Palace tickets

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Si, I have 60 points. Go back to Uni in October so unwise to get a ST, so just been cramming in as many games as possible before then. Thank God I went to that Gillingham CC game or I wouldn't have a chance at Liverpool/Palace tickets.

BenW

Aug 19, 2011
Yes, good idea! But I cant make it to either, and not sure I can justify buying 2 extra tickets and not use them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here