Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool game live in the States as well on Fox Soccer Plus

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Hadn't spotted that one :drool:

That's incredible - two Brighton games being shown live in the States in the same week. Definitely a first.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm on holiday in Colorado and will miss both games, but maybe, just maybe I can find a pub showing the games??? Don't suppose hotel rooms have Fox Soccer Plus?

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
I'm on holiday in Colorado and will miss both games, but maybe, just maybe I can find a pub showing the games??? Don't suppose hotel rooms have Fox Soccer Plus?

I was on holiday last Jan in Vail and the sky matches live on Sats were on tv in the hotel,early morning for those but I guess a later start for the evening kick offs.You should find a channel amongst the selection available

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

you can ask them to include it for a bit more money, of course this depends on what hotel you go to as well

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone in LA or the OC that want to watch the games with me and my dad, drop me a line, we will be watching the games at my house in HB/FV North Orange County area.

Love the avatar! What a cocky seagull!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here