Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool game Let's make it Inflatables night

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry, disagree, the "Ultras song" is a palace song pinched from St. Pauli.

Please don't embarrass us by singing that when palace are here in a few weeks?

I like you a lot, oh lets sing we're the west stand, whatever stand Brighton Boys - comedy genius

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm going to be massively excited and animated anyway. I just don't see that someone chucking a blow up doll in my direction will actually help. Plus it's all a bit 'noddy'.
Absolutely this. We will look like twats.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Some of you deffo need to BORE OFF. Luzzing inflatables round will be a RIGHT laugh.

TOUGHMAN

Oct 7, 2003
Some of you really need to get a life, you think that when someone suggest something different you all jump on board and slag them off because they are not part of the in the know, ive been on here longer than you, go away new poster twats on NSC.

Let me tell you during the 80's heyday, Man City would not been seen at an away ground without loads of blow up Bananas and trust me it looked fantastic and added a bit of a laugh to the melting pot of 80's football.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Some of you really need to get a life, you think that when someone suggest something different you all jump on board and slag them off because they are not part of the in the know, ive been on here longer than you, go away new poster twats on NSC.

Let me tell you during the 80's heyday, Man City would not been seen at an away ground without loads of blow up Bananas and trust me it looked fantastic and added a bit of a laugh to the melting pot of 80's football.

Exactly.

While the beachballs "joke" is so last year why not bring some we can luzz about!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Some people on here take life waaayyy too seriously.

I got some negative rep and told to "get a life" by an invisible poster because I dared to suggest that the words to SBTS were put on the big screen - obviously by some JCL foreigner

The mini mouse inflatable ring was actually quite funny last saturday

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

What's wrong with having a bit of fun, I agree I'm bringing my inflatable parrot .....as I dont have a seagull

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
That is the most CRINGEWORTHY thing I've heard for ages.

inflatables were so eighties dahling.

But I defy you to get this into the ground
thumbnail.aspx

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No. "Inflatables" are a cheap, and cheerful old skool laugh. The Amex is just far too classy for such things.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Can I bring Phillipa? Would I need to purchase an extra seat for an inflatable of her variety?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here