Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool allocated 2422 tickets?

Brighton v LFC: Ticket details - Liverpool FC

And due to the fact they are only being offered to STH's who have attended 3 or 4 away games, I guess they will sell them very easily!

Why 2422 - where are the other 150? (OK 40 are wheelchair ones)

Looks like we will keep the whole of the East Stand (can they ask for more now?)

I actually think this will be a VERY easy game for non STH's, even with zero loyalty points to get tickets for.

Still expecting 2500+ when it goes on general sale. All stand will be available and loads in the family stand.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

And due to the fact they are only being offered to STH's who have attended 3 or 4 away games, I guess they will sell them very easily!

Looks like we will keep the whole of the East Stand (can they ask for more now?)

I actually think this will be a VERY easy game for non STH's, even with zero loyalty points to get tickets for.

Still expecting 2500+ when it goes on general sale. All stand will be available and loads in the family stand.

Perhaps they'll be putting netting over the front couple of rows to stop the away fans doing a Blackpool

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Might be tickets the club hold back for comps and guests.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

A work friend of mine is a Liverpool STH and he's after a ticket. The away games you refer to are liverpool's last 4 away games in the Carling Cup going back to Leeds in 2009, not just any away games. That's some loyalty to be in that category! Next stage is any fans who went to 3 of last 4 CC away games, then general sale. He doesn't fall into category 1 or 2 so hoping for general sale tickets, although he reckons that potentially there could be up to 4000 fans who qualify for tickets before general sale!

A work friend of mine is a Liverpool STH and he's after a ticket. The away games you refer to are liverpool's last 4 away games in the Carling Cup going back to Leeds in 2009, not just any away games. That's some loyalty to be in that category! Next stage is any fans who went to 3 of last 4 CC away games, then general sale. He doesn't fall into category 1 or 2 so hoping for general sale tickets, although he reckons that potentially there could be up to 4000 fans who qualify for tickets before general sale!

Goodness. Why on earth did Liverpool not ask for the 15% then?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Carling Cup Financial Rules

19.1 The proceeds of each match after paying thereout the travelling expenses of the Visiting Club, blah blah blah shall be divided as follows:

19.1.1 45 per cent to each Club taking part in such match; and

19.1.2 10 per cent to the Cup Competition Pool (hereinafter called 'the Pool Account') the proceeds of which are to be divided at the end of the Competition in the ratio 1:1 between
(a) the Clubs in The Premier League; and
(b) the Clubs in The Football League

cheeky premier league fuckers. Most of those clubs don't even give a shit about this tournament

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Excellent news. this means that the away following will be geniune supporters and not some plastic ****. just need to do our bit and make sure no plastic **** gets tix for our sides.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Excellent news. this means that the away following will be genuine supporters and not some plastic ****. just need to do our bit and make sure no plastic **** gets tix for our sides.

After the Leeds and Palace tickets the number of people with 60 points should be quiet large and the number of tickets available low so chances are only Albion fans who have been to most games will get tickets.

Its a bloody long way from Liverpool on a Wednesday night though. Of course they're a massive club, but its still miles. And its on telly. Sunderland brought how many, 1200?

I agree, but that's not what is in question.

The fact that the only people on the Liverpool database that can buy tickets are those who are STHs AND have been to the last 4 Carling cup matches, which span the last 2 years. If they can sell 2500 from this lot, imagine how many they would shift if was on sale to all their STH's, let alone a general sale!

After the Leeds and Palace tickets the number of people with 60 points should be quiet large and the number of tickets available low so chances are only Albion fans who have been to most games will get tickets.

Utter Bull crap.

When these tickets go on general sale to those with ZERO loyalty points, there will be in excess of 2000, probably nearer 3000 available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here