Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

live this very second - anti CPFC rant by their fan

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
See , I prefer it when they come into this cocky and full of confidence (in fact I like that with every side who comes and plays us) , they underestimate us and it blows up in their faces :( ho hum.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Just stuck my head out of the window, thought it might be one of the pikeys over east btn park!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
5live ... heard whole thing.

"Steve" was fuming with Freedman for away (form, performances, mentality, results) and worried about Tuesday. Sounded bloody miserable and angry.

So they are not as fantastic as the few who post on here would have us believe?.Oh well,we shall see.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
5live ... heard whole thing.

"Steve" was fuming with Freedman for away (form, performances, mentality, results) and worried about Tuesday. Sounded bloody miserable and angry.

Was that Steve Parish , a Palace director ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So they are not as fantastic as the few who post on here would have us believe?.Oh well,we shall see.

I heard the reality. The (few) CP wind-up artists on here don't reflect the rest fed up with years of dross & relegation battles.

Plymouth fan now on radio, singing our praises (as well as Leeds, Hibs, Swansea, Cardiff, etc).

Just been joined by a Brighton fan.

Our fans who made that trip are receiving lavish praise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here