Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
They are showing it live at Withdean as well mate

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
the link is for those people who cant get the game or pub. Maybe they are working or are abroad. I am unfortunatly working so i will watch it on my pc at my desk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do any of these links actually work though? In my experience you'll either get a picture that freezes every 34 seconds, or get to see a Bournemouth v Albion game from 1996 or a Man Utd V Everton game from last season.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Do any of these links actually work though? In my experience you'll either get a picture that freezes every 34 seconds, or get to see a Bournemouth v Albion game from 1996 or a Man Utd V Everton game from last season.

Think it all depends on how many are using it.

I've been watching the darts with no probs at all, probably because it's not mainstream.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Links to Veetle from the P2P site usually are pretty good (unless the are taken down due to copywrite), Decent quality and stable.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
From what I can see, there is a minimum deposit of £5 to join Bet365, and its definitely not on their scheduled matches.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
From what I can see, there is a minimum deposit of £5 to join Bet365, and its definitely not on their scheduled matches.

I registered a couple of days ago without having to deposit anything.
It was showing up at that time that the game was live :shrug:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I registered a couple of days ago without having to deposit anything.
It was showing up at that time that the game was live :shrug:

Strange innit, the registration takes you automatically to a page to open an account with minimum deposit of a fiver.
A fiver would be fine if they were showing Brighton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bloomin hell I'v got 4(four) pages open at the moment so one of them must be showing it, be nice to watch and have player commentary.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
bloomin hell I'v got 4(four) pages open at the moment so one of them must be showing it, be nice to watch and have player commentary.

Hi Matey

I think you'll find that the Player commentary and any TV pics will be well out of sequence. Its normally very weird.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Strange innit, the registration takes you automatically to a page to open an account with minimum deposit of a fiver.
A fiver would be fine if they were showing Brighton.

I had a window open up so that a deposit could be made, but I just closed it again.
Live sports feed works OK

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
I'd be very dubious of some of those pages linked on that list. My NoScript is telling me a lot of very strange things are buried on 'em.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
VIP tv seems to be workign perfectly from here so far.... does anythign happen when the game begins? Slows down, blocks etc?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
myp2p is banned in Turkey... really hoping VIP works

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here