Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live from the m1

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Currently stuck on the flippin m1 again! Got there in time though unlike some! But just wanted to say well done to mickey and the lads. Good battling performance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stuck again this time near to luton! Why the f*** have they got so many different roadworks on this bloody road at the same time. Tossers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
all about the m69 - and not just because it is a dirty sex motorway

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm just home, having fulfilled the ambition of a lifetime by parking on the M1 to listen to the BBC Leicester commentary. If I'd left 5 minutes earlier I'd have missed the jam, if I'd left 5 minutes later I'd have been able to get off the motorway. Bloody marvellous. Still - if that's what it takes to get a result I'll park on the M1 near Luton next month. :jester:

I'm just home, having fulfilled the ambition of a lifetime by parking on the M1 to listen to the BBC Leicester commentary. If I'd left 5 minutes earlier I'd have missed the jam, if I'd left 5 minutes later I'd have been able to get off the motorway. Bloody marvellous. Still - if that's what it takes to get a result I'll park on the M1 near Luton next month. :jester:

Bad luck. Make sure you're sitting down when you open the "428 Albion" thread........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here